Ford Forums banner

just thought i should notify you all i'm leaving

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  psycho chicken 
#1 ·
yeah well in 10 days i will be leaving australia for a month for the czech republic, i don't know wether i will have acces to internet over there i remember in 2001 i had limited access so i may not appear on the forums for about a month, although i will come on the forums at every chance i get

i just thought i should tell you'se cause ppl will get pissed off i'm not answering Pm's for a while like happened once i went to perth

i will say final fare wells etc next friday, just thought i should give time for notice.. i am aware i have outstanding purchases/accounts with forum members and all will be completed before or after the holiday, all will be aranged via msn ;)

i hopwe to get a few pics of nice cars up there, fromwhatg i understand their ford model variety differ from the aus versions so will deffinetly visit a dealer for pics etc...

so in conclusion (before i get too carried away) i will try to keep uptodate with what goes on here so i'm not so disoriented once i get back

#4 ·
Enjoy the trip Tommi. A friend is from the Czech Republic and got some pics for me when he was over there... it has basically nothing in common with what we are used to. Lots of very strange vehicles.

Let us know how you go. :eek:)

#5 ·
no problem, thanks for the comments guys

i'm gonna have a hectic last week if all goes to plan... might end up meeting a few more of you's before the holiday aswel:p
check my other thread for details:p

#7 ·
yeah i'll see what i can get:p
it's pretty hard with over protective parents not lettin me get out by myself:p

#8 ·
Ahhh, the Czech Republic rules !!! We rented a big house in a country town for a week. $200 for the 10 of us. This was back in 1997.
We had a ball in Prague, beer was like 50 cents for half a litre pints.
The chicks there are awesome, very tidy indeed. ;)
Have fun mate and please take some pictures !

#9 ·
enjoy :D

#11 ·
Have fun and stay out of trouble.

#13 ·
well i kinda know what to expect there, this will be my 3rd time there
last time we went there (dec 2000- jan 2001) we told no one we were comming there and gave em all a suprise on christmas day, we just turned up at my grandma's house:p my grandma recons she knew we were comming

this year basically the same thing is gonna happen , my mum was there in june/july to celebrate my grandma's 80th so they won't be expecting us there for about another 4 years

this time we told my aunty, and she has aranged a christmas lunch etc... over there, and we will just turn up and suprise my grand ma again:p no one in my dad's family knows **** about whats happening, so this'll shurly be a suprise when we turn up at thier place:)

oh yeah and 9 days to go:p

#15 ·
Hmmm I so wish I could find a picture from the Simpsons where Homer is looking for a new car and decides on a tiny car from a "ex-soviet country that no longer exists" from a used car sales man. The carsalesman is yelling "Put it into H!!!" as they are trying to push start it. Soooooooo funny.

But yeah, something makes me think thats what Czech cars would be like :p

#16 ·
Oh yeah, dibs on any AK47s you bring back, I have a bayonet that needs a rifle to mount onto....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.