Ford Forums banner

1973 winner XA GT Moffat machine.

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  peterghia 
#1 ·
Biante has just released the 1973 winner in 1/18 scale!
What a model it is. and they did 6000 ex of them.
The range of model cars is quiet extensive and covers all of Moffat's early racing cars.
These models have worked out quiet a good investment with a fair few fetching over $400 each nowadays.
If you are a Coupe man or a XW/Y fan, check them out.
for the XR/T range there is at the moment Classic Carlectables only in 1/18 scale, but Biante are working on these as well/!

#3 ·
Yellow Fire said:
Hopefully mine arrives tomorrow. Should look good next to the 73 Goss pole sitter :)
Yes it does and also the 1973 XUI Torrie #1 Brock/Chivers.
You can clearly see why the Goss car was the fastest arround the mountain and only due to the crash/ :wnc: accident damage, did it not win that year, but it did in 1974!! :angel:

#5 ·
Any diecast collectors out here or are we the only two? :sperm:
And please inform us what you collect etc, if you please.
You cannot have all the cars in real life but you can have them in 1/18 scale.
By the way it is a good hobby, where even if you want to sell, you get your money back and sometimes a lot more :AAHHH:

#7 ·
Awsome! i've been waiting ages for this model, Now to get my hands on one!!

#9 ·
Sorry, but I am not interested in the "profiteers", If you are a collector, then you order these on time and get yours at the right price.
This is a ford enthusiast's forum and not a sharetrading forum, sorry.
My Q was if there are some more diecast collectors amongs the forum members , or is this not an area that stirrs the soul of the ford classic car owners?

#10 ·
WAXBFAR said:
Any diecast collectors out here or are we the only two? :sperm:
And please inform us what you collect etc, if you please.
You cannot have all the cars in real life but you can have them in 1/18 scale.
By the way it is a good hobby, where even if you want to sell, you get your money back and sometimes a lot more :AAHHH:
Hi guys
I collect the biante 1.18 scale models, i have all the johnson cars, and the moffat cars exept the 65e,too pricey for me,also i have all the xw,xy gt ho falcons again only need the track red.They are releasing them all together this time 2 moffats ,1 johnson 2 gt ho's. peterghia

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.