Ford Forums banner

SA: EOI cruise

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  barry_v 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Ahh i see....

Lol, i'm fairly confident that after the saturday at the clipsal my BAC will be above my allowable limit of 0.00 ;)

#4 ·
Heh, beat us to it, we have had cruises for the last 3 Clipsal 500's, and were organising this years.

I'll be there, maybe getting a lift though, as im going on the friday :p :beer::beer::beer::smokin2:

#5 ·
those emocions will depict how i will be spending Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun of the clipsal weekend. However if a cruise is organised for a 4thr year, i guess i wont drink too much (limit to 15VB's - yuck) on friday.

#7 ·
Walkinshaw said:
those emocions will depict how i will be spending Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun of the clipsal weekend. However if a cruise is organised for a 4thr year, i guess i wont drink too much (limit to 15VB's - yuck) on friday.
You're a brave man Dan. I cant get that shit down.... usually have to go the premix scotch.... not much better :fraz:

So, will have to catch up for a drink or 10 on saturday for those who are gonna be there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.