Ford Forums banner

Stealth on XR6T

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  wiresquire 
#1 ·
Gang,
Installed the stealth kit last week. Needed the hoses re-clamped initially due to leaking boost, but now it is like a new car.
You would not believe how much more power you get under hard acceleration, especially from 80kmh onwards.
I was lucky enough to get it tuned just perfect by the dealer principle, so it comes on very smooth. The dyno was showing 238 at the wheels peak, with an average of 220-230 as the heat gets up there.
For $1300, you can't beat it. It is unreal! :hy:

#2 ·
stealth kit? i havent heard of this at all... what is it exactly, and who does it? is it otherwise stock?

#4 ·
Barracus said:
Gang,
Installed the stealth kit last week. Needed the hoses re-clamped initially due to leaking boost, but now it is like a new car.
You would not believe how much more power you get under hard acceleration, especially from 80kmh onwards.
I was lucky enough to get it tuned just perfect by the dealer principle, so it comes on very smooth. The dyno was showing 238 at the wheels peak, with an average of 220-230 as the heat gets up there.
For $1300, you can't beat it. It is unreal! :hy:
Dealer Principal?? it sounds like a Ford dealer did the upgrade for you. Did the $1300 include the tune and where did you get it done?
Thanks,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.