Ford Forums banner

Fuel Selector switch problem

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  reece1 
#1 ·
First of all. Hello from newbieville. :hy: I have a fuel selector switch issue with my 1986 F-250 7.5 and I stumbled accross this site. I figured Ford forrums would be the place to be. My tank selector switch is not working on front or rear. Engine is not getting fuel. Should I start with electric before I check the selector valve? Not sure where to start. I've always had the trusty mechanical fuel pumps in my other fords. Thanks in advance for any help.

#2 ·
CarLOCO said:
First of all. Hello from newbieville. :hy: I have a fuel selector switch issue with my 1986 F-250 7.5 and I stumbled accross this site. I figured Ford forrums would be the place to be. My tank selector switch is not working on front or rear. Engine is not getting fuel. Should I start with electric before I check the selector valve? Not sure where to start. I've always had the trusty mechanical fuel pumps in my other fords. Thanks in advance for any help.
check if you have power and where at,also check your earths,let us know where or if you have power

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.