Ford Forums banner

Xa/xb Gt

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  rod71 
#1 ·
All i am looking for an XA/XB GT. If you have one for sale or know of one please let me know. I have been looking for some time now, so i am a genuine serious buyer.

pm me or email exhsite@bigpond.net.au

cheers
Andrew

#4 ·
XW_Fairmont said:
looking at spending up to 30k...prefer XA, but will also consider XB only manual and sunroof. Saw those on AMCS - red pepper is not worth 31k, saw it at the NATs, none of the Xb's on there interest me.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
For 30K you won't get a perfect XA/B GT, but you should get a decent 74 onwards car.
An unrestored but immac 73 Manual XBGT coupe sold recently in Tassie for 49K.

#6 ·
It's getting harder and harder to find a good XA Andrew.
There are a few that pop up, but require alot of $$ spent.
It's a gamble though, wait and see if one pops up, or buy one now for a bit extra before they all go up too far.
There have been a couple of times when I nearly sold mine but on checking the prices of some cars sold, (not advertised prices, sold prices) it changed my mind.
Agree on the XA at the Nats, red pepper, it didn't have a straight pannel apart from the bonnet. Although it is a known car, matching numbers.
Mine will just sit where it is now and wait for me to come back and have the items i don't like fixed.
Good luck and let us know if you find one!
Mick.

#12 ·
I was in Yarloop this last weekend ,next to me were 2 Gt's a white XA and a metalic purple XB, next to my Blaze Yellow XB, all coupe's
The amount of people asking if any were for sale was amazing to say the least.
If you sell now ,you will never get one back for any of the same $$

#18 ·
ford5061 said:
not a real good one though
why did they destroy it with that LPG setup
It looks like shit and i think it the value of it will suffer
True aussie muscle cars don't run on gas they run on the real stuff enviromentaly damaging petrol

Yeah you're right it aint a real flash one, but he isn't asking a flash price either. Problem as I see though, there seems to be plenty out there searching for the perfect car but wanting to pay this price. Wonder why they're still looking??????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.