Ford Forums banner

Well Done Fpv!!!!

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Hypnodoc 
#1 ·
Well well well, Just when everyones sinking the boots in to you guys for the poor effort on the Typhoon you go and stick it up them all, I just Drove Docs Phoon with the ECU FACTORY changes and obviously new clutch :shh: .

:hy: Well done guys, what a machine.. NOW this is how it should have been :hy: .

That car standard will make alot of drivers happy, if those jernos cant do 13.6 quarters there is something wrong with them. :hy:

#3 ·
GTP-330 said:
Well well well, Just when everyones sinking the boots in to you guys for the poor effort on the Typhoon you go and stick it up them all, I just Drove Docs Phoon with the ECU FACTORY changes and obviously new clutch :shh: .

:hy: Well done guys, what a machine.. NOW this is how it should have been :hy: .

That car standard will make alot of drivers happy, if those jernos cant do 13.6 quarters there is something wrong with them. :hy:
Great stuff Simon, looks like a third BA in the 13's!!!

#6 ·
oh damn, u just made the 2 1/2 week wait for the Tornado just that bit more unbareable........... and the time it takes me to drop in the edit just that little bit longer ( i hope, sort of, but not, u get what i mean?? ))))

1/2 a second tho.... that'd be pushing injector cycles to max wouldn't it?? gotta be a 30 rwkw gain?? would they do that??

#7 ·
Headache said:
oh damn, u just made the 2 1/2 week wait for the Tornado just that bit more unbareable........... and the time it takes me to drop in the edit just that little bit longer ( i hope, sort of, but not, u get what i mean?? ))))

1/2 a second tho.... that'd be pushing injector cycles to max wouldn't it?? gotta be a 30 rwkw gain?? would they do that??

Well all i can say is, Docs felt as good with the fpv tune as it did with the custom 10 pound tune i had in it when i first started development on them, it pulled nice and strone and felt great, then i put my 13 pounder in and it felt better :p :priest: :shh: :driver:

Now then where did i put those bigger injectors. Time for a refit :p

#8 ·
GTP-330 said:
Well all i can say is, Docs felt as good with the fpv tune as it did with the custom 10 pound tune i had in it when i first started development on them, it pulled nice and strone and felt great, then i put my 13 pounder in and it felt better :p :priest: :shh: :driver:

Now then where did i put those bigger injectors. Time for a refit :p
I have signed a confidentiality agreement with FPV so I can't say much, but this much I will say. I am a predantic whinger some times and FPV have heard enough of that from me, they never ignored me, they have spent time and developed the replacements and in my opinion :shh:
IT'S ALL GOOD MATE :hy: :hy: :hy: :driver:
Congrats FPV

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.