Ford Forums banner

bathurst

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  CJR09 
#1 ·
who do you think will make the distance at Bathurst this sunday.

:driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver:

#2 ·
Lowndsy!!!

#4 ·
Lowndsy for sure!! - Hes had the pace all year and probably should have been leading the championship if Ambrose hadnt have taken him out twice earlier in the season! Sandown was a good indicator, he took that win easily as Scaife and HRT still dont seem to have it quite together. Look out for Ingall though hes been there and done that on several occasions and this year has a competitive and reliable car under him. You gotta watch out for Richo in the perkins commie - first person 300KPH on conrod unreal - just how reliable is the car though? Also been a kiwi even though hes in a commie the Rat IMHO is looking good for a podium, they had some bad luck at sandown and still managed a top 7/8? position, the same has happened again putting it in the wall at the top of the mount but i think they have the determination to better Sandowns effort.

In all honesty - i cant see Ambrose there at the end, he just hasnt really done it this year as he has in the past with that sort of dominance he possessed - other things on his mind??..............

#5 ·
perhaps other things on his mind, but i also believe that his car isn't as far superior as it was the last couple of seasons... the gap has closed.

#6 ·
CJR09 said:
Sandown was a good indicator, he took that win easily as Scaife and HRT still dont seem to have it quite together.

Sandown was lucky. Skaife had the pace all over Lowndes throughout, although it was a good effort by 888 to 'steal' the win for Ford.. A few bad stops also put a few of the other guys out of it, tyre choice was a lottery.. That's motor racing, and although I have a small 'wager' on a Ford win this wk/end, I can't see it happening. ( I hope i'm wrong.. )

We're banking on 2 drivers, with the majority of the top 10 filled with red badges..

#7 ·
i can think of three off the top of my head
lowndes
ingall
ambrose

i'm sure there are more than that in contention for ford...

#8 ·
Loundes - 888 , is looking the goods :hy: :driver:

that last lap is a long way off yet though so we will have to wait and see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.