Ford Forums banner

Wedding Cars With Clevelands (Pics Please)

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  xcgxl 
#1 ·
After seeing XRGTs awesome pic

thought it might be nice to see other peoples clevelands doing their wedding duties.

I had three clevelands at mine!

And having some drinks on the way

It was the first day I ever drove the coop on the road. The four year rebuild ended at 6pm the day before my wedding :shh:

See less See more
#2 ·
Niccceee........

As much as i wanted too, the only clevo in my wedding was this....

It made up for the absent clevo's though ;)

Apparently 480HP Clevo, 12.5:1 comp, ported 4V's, etc

I'm not sure if the father appreciated all 6 wedding cars dropping burnouts at the exit of the church :shh:

#4 ·
falcon coupe said:
I didn't have access to a nice Cleveland powered car when i got married, but a mate just finished his Impala resto, it was a nice substitute.
Very nice Nick ;)

I had Clevo on the brain when I got Married too, but access to stunning cars with Clevos wasn't easy to organise down this way, plus my wedding was all mates cars so it worked out sweet. Just spewing I couldn't of had more cars in it :(

Ah well, they look good I reckon.....

#6 ·
XAlent said:
Something for everyones taste there TTNOS8 !!
Thanks. Pretty big variety. Could of had more Fords.

My old man's 1959 Chev ElCamino, LHD, Factory W-Head Big Block.

Carl's XY GT

Ex-Allan Grice L34 Torana (is now his neiphew's)

Mint Brock Commodore

HJ Coupe, with a Supercharged small block on nitrous, and he's in a wheel chair.

And a VG Pacer, 6 pack, big tank, etc

I wanted more cars, but with only 3 bridal couples, I was pushing it..... ;)

#11 ·
I got married to the now mrs xyfmtjoe yesterday 4/2/06 and had these 3 junkers :priest: xw futura ahemahem 302w/c4 xrgt replica 2v 351c/toploader and my xy fairmont 4v 351c/fmx :hy: 1004ci yeeharr :hy:

#15 ·
xyfmtjoe said:
I got married to the now mrs xyfmtjoe yesterday 4/2/06 and had these 3 junkers :priest: xw futura ahemahem 302w/c4 xrgt replica 2v 351c/toploader and my xy fairmont 4v 351c/fmx :hy: 1004ci yeeharr :hy:
Congrats, I reckon the Futura looks the best. gotta love XWs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.