Ford Forums banner

Marauder AC Fan problems

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ryoder 
#1 ·
I have a 2002 Marauder that has developed a baulky AC fan motor. It wit work fine for an extended period i.e weeks then just cut off and not work for a similar time, then come back on again. Any suggestions??

#4 ·
LCT688 said:
I have a 2002 Marauder that has developed a baulky AC fan motor. It wit work fine for an extended period i.e weeks then just cut off and not work for a similar time, then come back on again. Any suggestions??
LCT688,

I have a 2003 Marauder, (the first year of production). I have not had a problem with my A/C but have had an intermitent problem with the power windows working, then not working, then working again. I have not had a problem for a while now. I assume it is either the switches or the circuit breaker. It is as if a gremlin is moving from window to window making each not work for a short time and then it works again. Maybe your gremlin is sticking to the A/C. Could be a short/problem with the A/C curcuit. Good luck and have a great Marauder day!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.