Ford Forums banner

seat ?

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Bigred4x4I6 
#1 ·
I have a 93 FORD F150 and i was woundering if i could take out the bench seat and put 2 of the bucket seats ford made that same year for the f150

#8 ·
well i got the local junk yard a truck came in that was smashed up pretty bad and it had the buckets in there.... soo i dint even really plan on doing this but sence i know the guy there pretty well he gave me both seats for 30 bucks and 5 dollers for the center counsel! so i broght them home and i had that rubber flooring in there i was going to leave it but the floorung only went back to the front of the bench so i had to go back out to the junk yard and get carpet out of a diffent truck......soo then i cleaned every thing up really nice and i had to drill all new holes for bucket seats and wthe center counsel soo it was about a 5 hour project... soo i guess the only thing i can telll u is to keeping looking out at the junk yards in your area....but i compleating recimend taking out the bench and utting in buckets id never go back!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.