Ford Forums banner

New 1929 Model A

5K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  29ModelA 
#1 ·
I just got a new project 1929 model A, The car is in pretty good condition considering it's age. I know very little about these cars! If some one is local in Michigan and willing to offer advice or has some spare parts, I could sure use the help.

As of right now, most of the sheet metal is good, needs new running boards, and the metal cover or shroud around the radiator, it also needs a radiator ( or repair of this one, It leaks). I was able to get it running and drive it down my street, but the front tires were a little wobbly and it needs some type of adjustment or repair. The interior has been redone by a previous owner and it is fine the way it is. I also need two new tires (Dry Rot)

Any direction or assistance would be great, This car will be awesome with a little work, just not sure which direction to go with it (Rat rod or keep it stock) I may also be open to selling if some one is interested, I'd be willing to take $9,000 for it as it sits.
I believe this car to be original and all sheet metal is solid.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.