Ford Forums banner

ah well....

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Black94PGT 
#1 ·
Well, its finals week, so I have to admit, I won't be very talkative, but my computer is always online. Anyway, first final is already over. What a relief. Only 3 more.

As for the SE, I got her all put back together and done, and it needs to be ripped apart again. The timing belt isn't on wuite right and some of the timing is off. But, everything else is done, and as soon as the timing is done, I'll be bringing her out for everyone to see the new toys.

As for the GT, its running great right now and finally registered. (Tony and the red integra on 880 can vouch for how it runs) :D Although, its time to put some serious love into that car and give her some cosmetic appeal. Also, the 4 puck clutch disc will be coming out and be swapped for a Street disc. I've decided that road race/autocross is going to be my goal, so I want to get rid of the drag race setup. But, you will start seeing improvements for sure.

Anyway, for those of you I don't see before I go east for Christmas, have a good holiday and Merry Christman/Happy New Year to everyone.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
SO what about this Christmas party you want to plan Jon?? :) Have any ideas when it'll be and stuff??? And whos gonna get what person for Secret Santas and stuff??? Just wonderin since PT is down we can't really follow up on it much!!

P.S. GOOD LUCK WITH FINALS!! I LOVE YOU!

#5 ·
Awwh how cute

Yeah Kristen so what's going on, I haven't been on PT, because it's up and down. Christmas party??? Please inform the uninformed. Have fun Jon, and good luck on your finals!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.