Ford Forums banner

Snowmen

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Trey 
#1 ·
Up here where I live, we have snow this time of year. With this snow comes slick, snowy roads. It's kinda tough to drive on slick snowy roads under the best conditions for those roads.

So why in the blue blazes would people put a family of snowmen in the middle of the street?

honestly I do not know what would posess someone to do this, but I found myself asking...myself this question as I dodged them and the parked cars around them on my way home tonight. My car and I got through unscathed, but alas, it looked as if someone else had not been so fortunate. It was a gruesome scene as another car had not been so fortunate. Snowman parts littered the road...it was horrible...I'm still shaken up.........those poor unfortunate snowmen...and those bastard kids that put them there.:crazy1:

#2 ·
when I was young my brother and myself built a big snow man on the side of the road near our shack.. He wasn't on the road but well off to the side. We dressed him up and had him waving to people. We were pretty proud of him. A car full of young guys decided they wanted to knock him over, but they didn't realise how hard compacted snow could be. Mr snowman lost his battle and we wished we had put a huge rock in the centre of it but the fight wasn't over before damage was done to the car.

#5 ·
Snow in Colorado!!!

Trey- I just came from Colorado last sunday (Ft. collins driving to Southern California). Did Co get dumped on again? Its about time! The weather has been very warm this year. As for the family of snowmen, it is a good thing that they had not been left there overnight when the snow can turn to ice.

#7 ·
tweek69 said:
at the end of a day of skiing at copper a buddy of mine and my self built a snowman on the side of the run. i just wished i could have been there to see peoples reactions the next day.
Alright, enough suspense...What is it?

I just saw the man show and they built a snowman that looked like it was doin' it doggystyle! Guess ya know what I am goin to build when I get back to Colorado in January! :bs3:

#8 ·
Sadly there were no services for the little snowman. It got to be a bit too warm and the whole group seemingly went north for the rest of the winter.

It's a shame too...they were good folks....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.