• Get the 10 psi...

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Don't get a supercharger.

Votes: 0 0.0%

8 or 10 psi

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  Wade Buchanan 
#1 ·
Hey,
If you have/had a 99' GT and you wanted to supercharge it, would you go with 8 or 10 psi???

Please use the poll to vote!

Thnx,
*WADE*:s3

G
#2 ·
I've heard that if everything else is stock, then you should probably go with no more than 8psi. Possible damage could ensue otherwise. I have no data to back this up, so I may just be smoking some bad crack. :p

#4 ·
How much do you think I would have to spend to run 12's?? Just a supercharger won't get me there...:s2: I have a list of things, but I want to know what you think.

G
#5 ·
Not entirely sure. Generally speaking, parts are cheap. It's the labor that's expensive. I've found some 3.73 gears for $150, but people want 400+ to install them.

I'm in no way an expert on the mustang. I know there are a lot of things that can be done to decrease track times. I'm sure you've researched a lot of them. Personally, I like to go one mod at a time and get used to it using the butt-o-meter, and the 3.73's are my next thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.