Ford Forums banner

Gt40 ??

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  FordLover 
#1 ·
wtf ?????

i was driving through stratfield yesterday and i drove beside a new GT40 ,blue with white stripes, absolutely beautiful car.
Anyone else seen one yet ?

#2 ·
i presume thats somewhere in sydney? i live in brisbane and ive seen a gt40 running around in slacks creek, it could hear it long before i could see it! even then i only saw it briefly, man was it flying. hurt my neck trying to get a glimpse of it :-(

#4 ·
Theres a company that built replicas called Roaring Forties.
There is one from this company currently on show at the Ford Discovery Centre (not sure if it's still there) and the Melbourne Motor Show.

I was talking to one of thier salesman who told me they sell for 126grand.

#7 ·
kinobi said:
i presume thats somewhere in sydney? i live in brisbane and ive seen a gt40 running around in slacks creek, it could hear it long before i could see it! even then i only saw it briefly, man was it flying. hurt my neck trying to get a glimpse of it :-(
yeah ive seen that plenty of times. thers a guy that lives halfway down paradise road that does Cobra and GT40 replicas.

wereabouts in brissie do you live?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.