Ford Forums banner

April 20-21st Double Northern Sydney Cruise

5K views 48 replies 20 participants last post by  FM 
#1 ·
Ok EF_GuY has decided to one of his head count(tm) once again on fordforums.
I think this is going to be a fairly big event/gathering this weekend. A few of us are staying at a hotel just past north sydney so as well as the cruise i'm guessing the night gathering will be just as big for us ford forumers.
I honestly can't wait till this weekend.

As per Felicitys thread http://discussions.fordforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14751 i'm just after a head count of who's going and what car is everyone turning up in.

See less See more
#9 ·
Count me in. Is anyone meeting somewhere closer to the city and then driving up to the proper meeting place?

#18 ·
Hey Kel, what time are you meeting at Maccas? I figure I'll meet you's there. Don't wanna get lost a second time!

#19 ·
Ok it's 12:00pm Saturday about to leave home. The "EL Stock Cruiser" has been detailed so i'm outta here. Hope to see ya's all.

:s2: :s2:

#21 ·
Venom XR said:
I'm gonna turn up in the 'full sic' extra low, extra squeaky EA S and make ads car look like a hilux with a lift kit.
sorry mark, but i've been outdone. with sadness in my heart, i must say that my car is no longer the lowest AU in the club - that Marlin ute is heaps lower than my car. :sad:

#24 ·
Hmmmm we have a butter boy thats joined us and it's not FM. :wtf: :wtf: :whoaa: Ok who is it, spill the beans.

Anyways gotta say it was a top top weekend. Meet the crew at the hotel as planned on saturday a few hours before the cruise.

Overall the EL went pretty well (for a stocker anyways) and gotta say i loved the control side ways motion it can do screaming around the city streets on the northern beaches.

For me the best part of the cruise was after the 2nd stop of the night at north head and driving in a convoy back to the motel.
I was a ripper. I really wonder what other motorists thought seeing a bunch of fords driving like american movie chases and roaring past them and at time cutting them off. :s6: :s6:

Probably the only scary moments for me was both times having to hit the brakes alittle harder than expected to save Laminges rear bumper looking abit different. Needless to say the EL doesn't have ABS.

Oh yeah perhaps last but not least someone which will remain nameless decided to ring 3 times at like 3am in the morning at the hotel after all of us were in desperate need for sleep. :p :p :p :wnc: :wnc: :wnc: Needless to say it was pretty funny.

#25 ·
Actually, one of the highlights for me cruise wise was the trip home from Terrigal! The roads to Wisemen's Ferry were fantasic, and after passing a couple of slow cars, the 6 cars who did this little trip has clear road for miles! Simon is a true hoon, keeping the white Forte with the missus and kids close my rear end, the two us leaving Stretch (john) and his XR8 for dead in some Targa-inspired cruising - live axle sixes rock! :s3 We had a short pit stop waiting for the ferry, then some traffic hampered cruising out to Windsor. A lot fun to add to an already top weekend, aside from Kypez's unfortunate accident on the Sunday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.