Ford Forums banner

Country NSW meet?

796 views 3 replies 0 participants last post by  Tex 
G
#1 ·
Howdy

Wondering if anyone is game for a nice 'leisurely' cuise across the wide open plains from Hexham to Singleton to Tamworth?
As we probably live miles (of not hundreds of ks) apart wondered if its possible?

Long Live the EA!

Grandpa Henry

G
#2 ·
Country meet

Well I would be very interested in the hexham to singleton bit. I live near Hexham and it would be a good day just for the cruise up to singleton........tamworth is a little too far out of the way though. But get some of the guys in it and it will be good. And for all you lazy ass sydney guys I am making the effort to come to you on the 11th so maybe after that you can make the effort to come to me. It's just up the freeway after all.
Cheers
Darrell

G
#4 ·
meet

Im from Wallsend can go up to Singo and back. If it is still on? Their have been alot of pigs out of late so how about a early morning run? Grampa seems to be in the skozz for that stuff, I don't see it so bad. Mate in town may be interested as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.