Ford Forums banner

GT Coupe

5K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  shaft 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Sorry mate but one of the Forum rules is that there must be a description of what the link leads to. In future any threads like this will be closed.

As for a GT, Futura, XT, Whatever Coupe... there's a snowflakes chance in hell of one seeing the light of day.

#12 ·
Chinny said:
When you do these coups, lower the roofline heaps to give it a better stance and profile. Also make the door a bit longer.
Good call about the roofline, although it is'nt all that easy. Aso you then run the risk of overdoing it and making it look all ricey/hsv ish :D (even the greyed out front bar and bulge are dubious). I try to offset the roofline by fattening up the bodykit bla bla. If you compare it with a pic of a standard GT you'll see thelower half of the car is much fatter and deeper. look closely at that green pic and you can see where the door was in the beginning.

#24 ·
Hi everyone... that picture of the GT Coupe at the FAF is mine and screw you 'Hot Falcon 88' for trying to gain recognition for it. Sorry guys about me being a bit of an asshole but I put a post on the FAF site that I didn't want anyone to copy it or use links to it. Anyhow, I hope to be a regular here and Hi to all....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.