Ford Forums banner

SA Cruise Saturday 9th November

2K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  MightyEFGhia 
#1 ·
Hey all, since our attendance for the night cruises seems to always be good, so here is another one to wet the appetite of the Adelaide cruisers

Date: Saturday 9th November

Time: 7:30pm for an 8pm departure

Meet: Burnside Town Hall (Cnr Portrush and Greenhil Rds)

Where?: The cruise will take us up to Mt Barker via the S.E Fwy, then back down into Adelaide through Hahndorf, Bridgewater, Aldgate, Stirling, Blackwood, and then down to Glenelg and to the final spot at Bunnings Mile End.

Who?: All EA-BA Falcons are welcome

So cmon guys, lets see if we can get larger numbers again, hopefully the weather will be good as well!!

Hope to see you there!!
If you wish to attend, please say your interest here so that I know how many direction sheets to print off, cheers!

See less See more
#7 ·
hey Mighty NA. just wondering if the cruiz is going ahead on saturday night, and how many ppl are going to be there??
come on fellas, lets get this show on the road and have some more interest in these nights.!!
(ill pay cash to go for a spin in the BA!!):):)

#8 ·
hey Mighty NA. just wondering if the cruiz is going ahead on saturday night, and how many ppl are going to be there??
come on fellas, lets get this show on the road and have some more interest in these nights.!!
(ill pay cash to go for a spin in the BA!!):):)

#13 ·
Thxs for the drive last night everyone .... was a nice night.

Only one thing please ..... as much as I love driving 40 km/h through the Adelaide Hills on any given day, when I'm on a cruise and looking to have a bit of fun then I'm really looking to do at least the posted limit (plus a bit coz I'm being naughty) ...

Only one small gripe but I'm sure it can be fixed for next time ....

#16 ·
yeah it is, but i know through a cruise id much rather be on the road rather than standing around waiting for cars to catch up, because of doing this we managed to skip a catch up point, but because everyone doesnt mind waiting at the catch up points I wont conduct the cruise in a manner that is slow, so again i apologise.

#20 ·
Hey fellas, enjoyed the cruiz sat nite. BROCKEY, that burnout was absolutely awesome mate, best iv seen in a while. i rekon we should organise another nite cruiz soon fellas, when do u think the next one will be??
Oh, Mighty NA, nice effort in the fairlane too in bunnings carpark!!
BRING ON THE NEXT CRUIZ!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.