Ford Forums banner

BURNOUTworld needs YOU!

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  8EHiND 
#1 ·
If anyone has a car that means something special to them - whether it be a show car or you own little beast - BURNOUTworld would like to hear from you. Just send me a private message or send an email to me @ BURNOUTworld and I'll be glad to recieve your car pictures. With the pictures can you send me your name, state, car year (etc) and car mods.... that'll be great.

#3 ·
Lol have you been smoking the whacky and gotten all paranoid. I live in Perth man and I don't think I am willing to travell 10,00 kays for somebodys car. I don't need there house number, just there state. My fault for not explaining it too well though :s6: I'll hold on to my XP and XC... I don't think my mum would be too happy with another few Fords in the driveway along with the old mans EA 30th anniversiary spac.

#5 ·
He's just got a site like mine.....readers rides and all that. If your so sus about it all, edit your photo and take out number plate details!

#6 ·
Thats right.... and if you don't block out the plate I will.

The Car Section is set out so it's like

[PICTURE] Car > Blach
Bogan > Fred Smith
Where > Perth, Australia
Rating > 8/10
Mods > Blown 351.

Working in a deli sweeping floors and stacking shelfs I'm not in the best financial postition to be travelling around Australia. Like hoon said, all we are doing is putting peoples immaculate cars on the web for people to admire.

#7 ·
Hoon said:
He's just got a site like mine.....readers rides and all that. If your so sus about it all, edit your photo and take out number plate details!
Big D!!!
Welcome aboard the forums!!
Meant to say g'day the other day.
People, go check out the Hoon site, always
full of interesting stuff, and always updated!!

www.hoon.tk

Ed:)

#10 ·
Hey Ed, how's it going? Bad news, I might be selling off my XE! Only cause of workin out west here, and the car has been sitting on the Gold Coast in my old man's shed. I hate to let it sit there, so I might up and sell it. Good news though, is that I'm looking into getting a XR6 turbo...jooooyyyy! Plans all up in the air at the mo, but I'll know for sure when I get back to Bris in December.

#11 ·
xw_beast said:
Thats actually a fairly decent site. Job well done.
thanks heaps for that much appriciated. You got some photos of the X Dub to donate to me hehe. :s6: As of today there are about 40 burnout videos on there, 7 car pictures and 7 burnout pictures. I need more of the later. Infact more of everything :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.