Ford Forums banner

Got my XR6 Turbo today!!!!

11K views 65 replies 47 participants last post by  mattson21 
#1 ·
Crack open the tissues guys. I picked it up 1 hour ago!

Had a SS owner drewling all over it at the lights!

Had a WRX STi up my arse on the M2 for 40mins. Gave him the bird and planted it, bye, bye STi...

See less See more
#5 ·
Mate sweet car there. Looks like you went the full option with the momo wheel and gear knob. Love the 18's. Can't wait on your assessment against the Toyota Chaser. I'm guessing the XR6-T will leave it in the weeds after the run in.

#7 ·
Esky old son, I reckon right now you are the most envied SOB on this forum! Congrats on the new ride and may you obliterate all the competition that is foolish enough to take you on.

#9 ·
Hahahaha you bastard, I hope you're not giving her heaps before running her in :p

Sundeep

#10 ·
Got any proper exterior pictures?

Sundeep

G
#14 ·
ok, a couple of things..

Where is the freakin' red line on the rev meter, and why the hell would you floor it when it's done 40km's? Keep the thing under 3000rpm at all times until you've done 2000km's if you intend to keep the car for a long period of time ;)

#16 ·
Very, very sweet. I believe that I am now "Hothouse Green" with envy, and that's not a good way to be.

Damn my financially responsible decision to buy a house!!! It's killing me!!! Why not be out and about in a spanking new BA beast?

* Trembling, foetal position *
Buying a house is good sense... buying a house is good sense..
* /Trembling, foetal position *

#23 ·
Congratulations you lucky bugger:driver:

You're definitly making the rest of us very jealous:drow:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.