Ford Forums banner

LMS to run 2 BA's next season and chasing a Holden driver

2K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  ADZ351 
#1 ·
Mark Larkham announced on the V8Supercar telecast that he will be running 2 cars next season and is chasing Jason Bargwanna for the second seat.

#2 ·
Excellent, Let us hope that Bargs does get a drive next year. I was so happy to see him have a win at Indy. I can think of no one who deserved a win more this year. Well besides the Ford drivers.

#4 ·
FM said:
Good stuff.. I hope it all goes well for Larko. Bloody good bloke who just needs a bit of luck to go his way.
Exactimondo!!! Met Larko one year at Lakeside before it closed,
1995 I think.. and you couldn't find a nicer bloke to talk to!!

My friend and I were quite impressed with how approachable he was, and his chat about the V8's was great to listen to!

I hope Barg's does get a chop with Mark, I've always taken a bit of a shine to him.
He's a great driver, a great character, and I look forward to seeing him win in a FORD next year!!!

Ed :)

#7 ·
ammmmm, how can i say this.................NOT BARGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Larko.........mate............what r u doing, highering a second rate driver like that. I could not think of a worse driver, oh hang on yes i can, romano, but still, bargs??????????????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.