Ford Forums banner

ACT Dyno Day 12/4/2003

2K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  JC-XR8 
#1 ·
Dave Elliot from Gas Tune in Tuggeranong (Unit7&8, 209 Scollay St Tuggeranong) is opening up his premises from 9.00am 12 April.

Cost for a dyno run is $20 (approx 15 minutes on the dyno).

Anyone interested please let me know by e-mail.

E-mail JCV8

Thanks

#11 ·
Falkeen - LOL!

EBXR - basically unlimited. We are working on around 15 mins per car, so if we start at 9.00am and we have 20 cars, we will finish around 2ish.

BS888 - No problem. We will have to charge non-members of the FPV-Tickford Club NSW $30 (otherwise what's the point of being a member?). We can even give you a membership form on the day. Still a cheap dyno run (normally around $100).

Please e-mail me (use the link to the left) to confirm your attendance. Thanks.

Cubey - what can I say? Actually, if you run your car, it will give us all a point of comparison between the two dynos. I'll sort something out with Dave Elliot - just make sure you bring your car!

#17 ·
Can I give my XR6T a run? I'm not a member but I'm happy to pay $30. Another thing, can I be one of the first on as I have to go to work? Can I invite some other Canberra XR6T owners (probably not members though)?

#24 ·
Yep, I'll post them as soon as I sort them out. We had 22 cars go through and readings ranged from 120 rwhp to 312rwhp.

I'll sort them out tomorrow and post all winners etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.