Ford Forums banner

Team Yamaha's New Website

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  FM 
#1 ·
As promised, Team Yamaha has launched it new revamped website at www.ontrack-racing.com.au It includes photos from both Bathurst 24 Hour and the Clipsal 500 meetings, plus a section for supporters to contact the team. So jump on folks and give us your feedback.Thanks to Bartman for the new site.

Cheers

Trevor

#7 ·
Top stuff Trev, great web site, and great to see the team back on the front page of the forums.

Fantastic news with the GT! would be a bit sad retiring the TE though. I take it from checking out the news section your not making the trip to Tassie?

Keep waving the flag boys, look forward to keeping up with your progress on the new website.

#8 ·
Hey Phase 3

Thanks for your comments. Yes, the GT project is picking up serious pace now and we are keener than mustard to bring out the new "big bird". As for the ever-reliable TE50, much constenation on my part as to what to do with it once the new GT is up to speed. Some key components will migrate from the old to the new car, but in essense, it will be an operative vehicle. Open to ideas!!

Not sure where you picked up the info re Tassie but it is correct. We are directing our resources and budget into the new project as Tassie is the most expensive sprint round of the season. Unfortunately our budget doesn't allow us to behave like the Supercar guys who can build three new cars while running three cars!! They are lucky how they can do that.

I will say though that FPV continue to be extremely helpful for which I am very grateful.

Go FPV!!!!!!

#11 ·
Mutters you sick puppy, I suppose you still want BRT to Gel up his leg hairs?

There will be a fair amount of development on the site over the next 2-3 weeks with bits added here and there. Possibly even some development pics of the GT.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.