Ford Forums banner

anyone unfortunate enough???

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Axil 
#1 ·
has anyone who owns a BA XR been unfortunate enough to have had their car stolen, vandalised or broken into??

i hope not!! but if anyone has where (which city) did it happen and what COLOUR is your car??

sorry to ask such a depressing question.

#3 ·
i have ordered a XR6T and still a little undecided with a colour. the topic of "which colour will attract potential vandals" came up and i thought i'd ask if anyone has had any trouble.

i like blueprint, but it is very bright and could attract them.

sorry, but i have no evil master plan to steal any cars!!!!!!!

#5 ·
orange is gonna be spotted a mile away by useless criminals.....!
my phantom draws heaps of looks but looks pretty dark at night
get phantom...
Saw all the colors at the Adel car show and most people were hanging around the phantom...blue was nice too! good luck

#7 ·
get what u want, not what will stop ppl doing things to ur car, i really don't think people damage a car because of the colour of it :)

#9 ·
Well I'm looking at getting a N/A XR6 within the next month or so, and am thinking black or narooma blue... I like blueprint but there are far too many of them!

#12 ·
I had a devil CV8 and it attracted attention more than any other car I've seen locally. I made it a habit of talking friendly to any lowlifes hanging around, answering their questions etc, and never had any vandalism dramas at all.. Lots of fingerprints on the windows along with drool,,,,, I hope it was drool...haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.