Ford Forums banner

BRISBANE: Easter cruise/BBQ up Mt Tamborine

4K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  DrE 
#1 ·
My mate Alvin is organising a cruise up to Mt Tamborine on Easter Sunday. :driver:

DETAILS:

Alvz Easter cruise and BBQ/picnic

Where: O'Reily's up at Mt Tambourine, exact location will be determined on the day.

When: Sunday 20th April (Easter Sunday)

What: car cruise and BBQ

Details: Meet @ 9:30am outside Rebel Sport car park at Garden City Shopping Centre. We'll arrange car pooling and then 'cruise' up Mt Tambourine until we reach out destination ie. O'Reiley's National Park to engage in social interaction and some tucker (that means food for all non-aussies). Otherwise for late-comers or gold coasters, etc please contact me to find out exactly where we are heading so we can rendevous.

Please tell your friends and foes, your homies, peeps, shorties, etc...we'll make a day outta it!

Alvin

http://bounce.to/alvz

its all GOØD...

See less See more
#2 ·
Just post you replies up here and I'll contact Alvin, saves many people who don't know him contacting him and freaking him out...

I want some extra Fords up there to give the Seca's and buzz box's some scares on how fast our Falcons are.

I'll have my extractors and exhaust on by then - Ryan and Rollin' and others, you should come.

#3 ·
#4 ·
yep im up for it

#6 ·
well thats 2 of yas!

#7 ·
im there:
sorry it took so long to answer still getting over todays cruise..

yeah im in for a cruise..

dates and times plz post as soon as you have em..thanx

#9 ·
Excellent - well if you'd read my ranting post in the pub, you'll find my car there in all its glory (what it ahs left hehehe) - so it should be a great day!

I'm only actually only going to know Ryan, but I'll be gald to meet the rest of you and finally make an appearance amongst the group.

If you need my contact details for whatever reason just send a PM to me.

Looking forward to it!

#15 ·
QUESTION does it have to be a all ford cruise,just wanting to know as some ppl (who dont have fords have shown interest)

answer is?

i got a ford laser fella coming also is this alright?
also a xb-xc fella suppose to be nice.. what you think?

#16 ·
No - bring whatever you want, my mate Alvin has a Seca SX with 20 valve engine in it. Another friend will have a R32 Skyline GTS. There may be some POS up there too, old corolla, maybe an XR6 Turbo.

You'll be right.

Will see you all at Rebel sport carpark on Sunday then. You'll have to look out for my Fairmont unless you know others that I obviously don't! ;)

#17 ·
ill defenitely be there sunday morning, will look forward to catch up with you all, my name is chris btw, i have a blue/silver ea fairmont ghia with tinted taillights and a ford sticker on the rear screen, come say hi

cya all there

cheers

Chris c

#20 ·
where abouts is rebel sports,i know garden city,if i come off logan rd where do i go then?im up for it see you there..

heard it might get busy up there...

#22 ·
OK - its off the back end of Garden city or something like that, I wouldn't worry about it, its not actualy conected to Garden City shopping centre, so if you cruise around your bound to find it. Its in one of the corners of the car park.

Hope to see you there 9:30!

#23 ·
yep see u all there at 9:30

#24 ·
sorry guys im out as ,i have a plumber,painter etc doing work on the house rang about 5 minutes before i was leaving,damn..

plus family and kids, dont want to drag these kids along,nag nag nag,dad this dad that,last time was bad enough with em..

again sorry,maybe next time,

ppl's i wont be out again till 3rd...c u then.. car is having a rest..

#25 ·
Thanks to all those who came along!! It was a great day. Thanks for leading the cruise up to O'Reily's Ryan, and thanks for comming Chris.

There were 10-12 cars in total, from R32 Skyline to 20v Seca and the Fords. Was one VN but it got left at GC :priest:

And :finger: to the cops who I dropped a pealy and got broadside in front of!

Will post some picks as soon as I get hold of them!

#26 ·
was a awesome day, nice drive to, i thought those cops where gonna pull me over they followed me till the off ramp, i didnt know you dropped that pealy i thought they heard me lock up the breaks (damn dodgey tires) ahwell was a good day we have to do it again sometime

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.