Ford Forums banner

GT-P Spotting

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  XplodE 
#1 ·
I was on my way to sqush this evening and at an intersection in camberwell beside me out comes a blood orange GT-P with black stripes. The looks so ****in tuff, and the roar from the engine was magic, FPV have done a fantastic job. How many GT/GTP have been made up till now??

Im spewin i didnt have my camera on me. all the ppl who are gettin GT's all i can say is u lucky bastards

#2 ·
GTP 0054 is sitting in Tarrant's Ford in Maryborough as a demo, I drove it yesterday.
(GTP 0066 will be there next week i hope)

#5 ·
I saw my first GT-P on Tuesday on Southern Cross Drive in Sydney. Was in Blueprint, no stripes and looked great. Just love the FPV badges.

We were in heavy traffic so couldn't get a great perve. Funny though it was Vic registered FPV-GTP. With a plate like that I figured it had something to do with Ford/FPV themselves, an early mule perhaps?

#7 ·
saw a citiric acid, no stripes GT today around 13:00 on the geelong hwy heading to geelong. Looked good. I could tell it a mile away that it was a GT (not XR8). The front Air DAM is huge.

#12 ·
Just drove the Citric GT-P at Tarrants Hervey Bay again, It has a few more k's on it and feels GREAT.
Amazing how many people stopped and stared at it.

#13 ·
Saw a Citric Acid GT with stripes out the front of the grand hotel in Mildura last weekend.

I can only guess it belonged to one of them rich Ski Race teams that where in town over the weekend for the Mildura 100 ski race.

Cant wait to see a few more around here, im sick of all the ****in Club Sports and GTS's not to mention a few Corsa's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.