Ford Forums banner

Finished lowering BA

4K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  Fordhead 
#1 ·
Here's the finished job.

#8 ·
The carrying capacity is the reason i probobly not gunna get mine lowered, it think XR6's have about 500kgs. But i like taking mine to the footy, backing it up to the fence and siting a few people in the back. If you sit 3 blokes on the tailgate you would be almost 300kgs. But Jeez Fordhead it looks bloody tough!

#10 ·
very nice, needs some 19' chrome rims and she would be sweet...

#15 ·
poodge said:
The carrying capacity is the reason i probobly not gunna get mine lowered, it think XR6's have about 500kgs. But i like taking mine to the footy, backing it up to the fence and siting a few people in the back. If you sit 3 blokes on the tailgate you would be almost 300kgs. But Jeez Fordhead it looks bloody tough!
Get some lighter mates!:razz: :1poke:

#17 ·
Fordhead said:
I only carry a lockup box with my work tools ( 50 - 60kgs ) , plus the dog ( 50 odd kgs )
Carrying capacity in stock form is only 450 odd . After this , its down to around 300 .
Dog or small pony, our retriever is 35kg and I think that is huge already!! And you must have hassles avoiding speed humps. I have safely worked out all my local streets so that I can get home from a main road and have NO speed humps to cross.

#18 ·
Kooky..
Found them to be really good blokes who know their stuff , and reasonable. Will have no problems recommending them to others.

Curls ..
Yer mate...bullmastiff . Speed humps aren't too bad around here. Its the supermarket parking speed humps that get me the most , but I try to avoid going there altogether .

#19 ·
Lookz the part there Fordhead, reckon mines lowwwwer!
2 bloody low but I Luv it!

I got the same problem ole fat dog she's hittin 45kg(9yr old mastiffXstaffy)
"ole fat dog" see joe cartoon...Lump the no legged dog!(####ing funny):freaky: :3monkeys: :freaky:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.