Ford Forums banner

Archerfield burnout comp 30th may!!!!

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  hoon69 
#1 ·
hey peoples just a post to let you know that there is a burnout comp on at archerfield international speedway on the 30th of may, starting about 6:30.

there is 4/6/8cyl categories and also 60ft head to head drags, as well as a 'street car lap dash' (one timed lap around the sprintcar track) and a wet t-shirt comp at the end :)

cost for spectators is $12 for adults and $10 for kids, if you want to compete you need a helmet, long sleeves and pants, and $18

im going in the 60ft drags and the lap dash...

please come, and bring your ford supporter mates!!!!

address is colebard st archerfield from memory...

#3 ·
im there for sure count me in,lets see how a wagon handles dirt,hahaha mmm the 60 ft dashes yeah i might go in em too,see you there if $$$ is fine im entering in it...

just got to tighten my fan belt up,and see who comes out...

i'll bring some friends if they have the $$$ not sure but IM THERE PPL'Z see you then rollin,who else is going?

#4 ·
im there for sure as per usual;):p

#6 ·
someone want to tell me,

where do i meet up with you FF boys, time and place (out front etc)

ryan ,daniel,wheres ya at?

#8 ·
i aint doing nothing,but spectating as my car has a loose front bar,a broken indicator and fan belt is loose AS,so i aint thrashing my car on friday :( oh i think i got a broke engine mount so thats another reason.. might see you there fellas..
i aint going out saturday though just copped another fine to add to my tally :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.