Ford Forums banner

68 Xt Bb Beast!!!

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  gregaust 
#1 ·
My old man is thinking about buyin a 68 XT... 460bb, 6/71 GM blower, shortened 9incher, twin 600 holleys and a C6 auto.. this thing is an absolute monster! He reckons 750 horsies easily. He's used to the old beasts as he previously owned and rebuilt an EH with a 350sb chev and dual tunnel ram etc from engine to the car itself. I cant wait to see the XT monster enter the driveway. If he does come through with it, i'll definetly post pics and specs!

#2 ·
ok, we went and had a look at it today... man was it sexual... engine bay was spotless and the donk was all chromed up, the air cleaners hangin out of the bonnet, this was a master piece! I didnt take photos cos the car was dirty. We went for a spin with the owner and this is the biggest animal ive ever been in. wheel spinnin in all gears, no problem hitting 100 miles an hour. should be rollin into the driveway within a week or so!

#3 ·
Any pictures?

:beer2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.