Ford Forums banner

SA - Paintballing

2K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  EDXR8 
#1 ·
Just an invite to anyone who wants to join in on a day of paintballing I am organising for probably Sunday 27th July (plenty of time to save up), but that may change depending on everyones availability. It's just me and a couple of mates and we need numbers to get good sized teams.

Location : Tarlee (nice cruise up north, about 50mins from the city)

Starts at 9am, so we will be leaving from Salisbury at about 8am. Usually runs till about 2-3pm at the latest depending on ammo and money.

This course is a fully outdoor course with plenty of different levels. Check out the photos below from our last time out.

http://www.fordgallery.com/showphoto.php?photo=3331

http://www.fordgallery.com/showphoto.php?photo=3332

If anyone is interested, email me at jasiunas@internode.on.net and I will send you the details. Will be a good day, and hopefully some of you will come along.

See less See more
#4 ·
EDXR8 - You have e-mail

#5 ·
Just some additional information.

We are working out a price at the moment, but it looks like it will be about $65 per person which includes :

- Field Hire with Umpires
- Paintball Gun (all new semi automatics)
- 200 Paintballs
- Goggles
- Camoflage Gear
- BBQ Lunch Included
- Soft Drinks Included

Most people will need more than the 200 paintballs, which can be purchased for $16.50 per 100 or $75 per 500. Generally people go through between 500-1000 depending on how trigger happy you are.

CLOTHING : Camoflage suit is supplied, but the paint is water based so if you do get some on your clothes, it will wash out.

#11 ·
hahaha

It's his shout for tyres on the next cruise!

#14 ·
#15 ·
Yeah mate i saw ya! I waved but your attention was elsewhere!

Thanks for the comments, I washed and polished her on Sunday. 3 days without rain, gives it a chance to stay clean!!!

That EB looks a gem mate, I'm thinking about another car too, might have to talk to you bout that!

#18 ·
Is the paintballing still a go-er??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.