Ford Forums banner

Virgin Photoshopper

985 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  madwob 
#1 ·
This is my first attempt at photoshopping cars...

http://www.fordgallery.com/showphoto.php?photo=3379

all i tried to do is lower it and make the carbon fibre bonnet which for some reason turned out worse than my 1st practice go.....anyone offer me some tips...oh and i know the front wheel looks shit but im shit so it works out... :bp: :xlr8:

#3 ·
yer thats the tutorials i used....i followed the carbon fibre steps exactly but it didnt work out...with the lowering i know the steps its just the execution and cleaning up afterwards.... :xlr8:

#4 ·
2 things that I noticed.
you didn't change the saturation of the bonnet colour so it shows through red, and the weave itself. IT looks like the layouts right its just to big. If you look at the photos hes used the subject is set back a little so that the weave when it is layed over it is finer, i had a similar problem.
I'd try making the weave's overall dimensions smaller, something like 8x4 px or something.

#6 ·
thanks for the tips....hopefully i get around to tryin it....ummmm i did another version on the Gt before i combined it with the lowered version and coz im lazy i tried to copy the old carbon fibre bonnet on to the lowered version....it fit nicely and all but when i changed the saturation again it wouldnt go any blacker than what u see posted....on the old one i did.....it was black so that part worked out but the thing about the pixels sounds right....thanks again :xlr8:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.