5K views 35 replies 26 participants last post by  madwob 
#1 ·
new wheels and a nice clean car - just a sneak for you all

cheers,

Philbie

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
damn sexy car there Philbie. i've always loved black XR's/FPV.
love the rims too, even better if 19's :wnc:

can i make one suggestion, if you haven't planned to get it lowered, plese do. even roll/flare the guards. that would look horn. well, that's what i'd do if i had such a nice ride.

#7 ·
Great job on the wheels mate. I reckon they are Advanti Stalkers, am I right? Looks huge, 18" or 19". Dunno why but the Stalkers seem tobe more expensive than any other wheel in the Advanti range...must be its popularity.

#8 ·
Very very nice car philbie.....

thought i might make some plates u'd like to try on

#11 ·
that sig needs condencing!

#15 ·
MEAN_XF said:
Very very nice car philbie.....

thought i might make some plates u'd like to try on
oops...they're victorian plates...maybe u not in vic r u?

#16 ·
Re: Re: Philbie's clean car

Rodderz said:
Nice Phil! Those wheels looking very similar to a particular turbo ute i know of!

Did you end up making the custom centre caps for them?
Hey Rodderz, how's things?

I am working on making Ford centre caps for them......looks a little harder than first thought, But I'll get there.

cheers,

Philbie

PS: Meanxf - yep Victoria it is.

#17 ·
Looks good Fill-Bee (tm)

:p

Love the Plate too.

#25 ·
Mickky_C said:
Very nice.....
As others stated, I reckon some lower springs would finish it off really well.
Howabout some 19's?
Miccy_c - thanks, but I've only just put the 18's on.......I'm happy enough with tyre prices for 18's!! as for the lowering, great idea, it would look nice, but my driveway angle won't allow me to drop it........don't need to scrape anymore thanks.

cheers,

Philbie

#26 ·
Ok, since everyone is so keen on changing your car Philbie, I'll have a go:

Go dump those brand new, very nice 18" and go straight for some shiny chrome 20" jobbies..
Then drop it 6" so you cant even take the wheel nuts off - not to mention turning the front tyres... it's the sacrifice for cool looks you know.
Finally, paint the whole thing Red...what were you thinking getting that lovely deep black...you know red ones go faster.
Oh, and dont forget to completely re engineer your driveway so you can get up it.

OR... we could all just stop offering suggestions and compliment you on what is a very nice, very fast and very well cared for car. I'll take this option :s6:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.