Ford Forums banner

who is still waiting for a fpv

6K views 62 replies 19 participants last post by  newgtowner 
#1 ·
As we know fpv have despatched its 1000 car, how more customers are still waiting.
lets us know

#3 ·
JimBoSS said:
i am waiting!.. my GT-P is being built in september.
I was told my car was being built in June and got it 23July. It has a July compliance plate on it, so expect your car Octoberish.

#4 ·
Still waiting for mine too. Ordered in July should get it hopefully sept.

Rang FPV last week they said that the car hasn't even been started for building yet, but shouldn't be any longer than Sept, they said to call back first week of sept and they would be able to tell more detail ie: VIN Number, Eng number.

Because it only really takes then 3 weeks to build and then an extra week at the holding bay at FPV so worse case I should get the car late Sept, Fingers Crossed.

If Not there will be hell to pay... :smashpc:

#5 · (Edited)
Any of you guys qualify to received an employee discount on the GT/GT-P's? I was lead to believe FPV would also offer one. FPV has asked me to confirm with my dealer the discount rate, however my dealer claims that there currently isn’t a discount available…..So confusing.

If any one know's anything please PM me. Please do not post your response on the forum. Thanks in advance.

#7 ·
Re: Re: who is still waiting for a fpv

Black XR said:
I ordered my Mercury Silver GT a couple of days ago....and received my sido today....hopefully the beast will be in my hot little hands by the end of September.....woohoo
Are you planning to get stripes, and if so, are you considering the orange ones....

#8 ·
I didn't think Orange stripes were available with silver,according to the booklet silver comes with black stripes.

#10 ·
Re: Re: Re: who is still waiting for a fpv

eightoftwelve said:
Are you planning to get stripes, and if so, are you considering the orange ones....

I am getting stripes....but just the conservative black ones

I think the orange would be okay now....but in the longer period the black on silver will always be accepted

#11 ·
To (Black XR) what options arwe you getting.
Cheers John

#15 ·
I heared that Ford employee's get 22.5 % off on Ford cars,but i'm not sure if this also applies to FPV
Cheers John

#22 ·
bah thats a load of crap!

there are unfair dismisal laws and the person who got fired has an avenue to go through!

the unions would have called a vote and all the numb nuts who want a day off said yeah lets walk!

well thats they way it worked when i worked for toyota! there would be a bunch of dicks who couldnt be stuffed working and they would send the lot home, never thinking about the people who need the money and who cant afford loosing the day or two's wage.

my 2 cents!

#24 ·
i dont need to know all the details, you gave me enough information to comment. you said they sacked him without following the normal process.

well if he feels he as been unfairly dismissed, which he very well may have been. then he has an avenue to proceed againsts ford.. what the hell do the rest of them have to do with it??..

if u haven't realised yet.. i dont like the unions!

#26 ·
The GT's are built at the main Broadmeadows factory,then they are shipped acrross the main hwy to FPV were the Performance parts etc are fitted such as the wheels,brakes, starter button,Body trim-front and rear bumpers,sunroof,stripes,data dots,and heaps more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.