Ford Forums banner

Melb Cruise - This Weekend (7/9) ???

3K views 38 replies 12 participants last post by  SileNceR 
#1 ·
gday guys,

ill be in melbourne this weekend and just wondering if anyone is interested in getting together for a bit of a cruise/feed/talk crap kind of meet or similar?! :bsr:

i was thinking that i havent been up to sky high (mt dandenong) for ages so maybe a cruise up there would be on the cards. anyone heard a weather forecast?

cheers

dave

#3 ·
Dave, am going to warrnambool in a few weeks, I'll look you up.
Friday Night Philbie will be in the Chirnside area and beond, if anyone's going to be around driving - i'll join in.

#5 ·
Re: Re: Melb Cruise - This Weekend (7/9) ???

philbie said:
Dave, am going to warrnambool in a few weeks, I'll look you up.
Friday Night Philbie will be in the Chirnside area and beond, if anyone's going to be around driving - i'll join in.
cool phil,

you wont be able to look me up, but just pm me a couple of days before ya go and ill give ya my details! how long will ya be down for?

#6 ·
Pearly said:
I'm free from 12:30 - 1pm Saturday, and all Sunday.

You can count me in Dave.
good stuff mate, sounds like we're getting a few people so it should be good

does anyone have any preference to which day we have it?? im free both days - sunday is probably a little bit better for me, but it doesnt really bother me

and the sky high suggestion doesnt have to be it - simply an idea...to be frank i dont care where we go, just want to catch up with everyone!

#10 ·
well thats damn typical isnt it!

although i heard that its sposed to be clearing sun arvo so with any luck...

#12 ·
glad to hear it paul, steph too?

dunno about meeting place - if we are cruising to dandenongs then probably somewhere near dandenong

actually how about the hungry jacks / kfc carpark at hallam on the cnr of pronces hwy and hallam belgrave rd (opposite the hallam pub).

Then we can just cruise straight up hallam belgrave road and to the dandenongs. Then i reckon we could head to mt dandenong and stop off for a while (weather permitting). Then down to monbulk emerald way like pearly suggested maybe and finish off cruising down through ferntree gully area.

#15 ·
damn XA! :doh:

when are you going back to melb? might be able to catch up then???

#16 ·

AU1SIXA said:
yeah i was in Warrnambool last weekend. Whats with that place being a bloody holden town or something wankers in there commy's trying to drag me left right and centre.
tell me about it!!! i have to put up with it everyday...most of them are easy lunch though :s6: but they still keep trying ya even after you have wiped them over 3 - 4 times!

what brought you down this neck of the woods mate? next time tell me before you come and we will have to catch up

#17 ·

tickford2001 said:
glad to hear it paul, steph too?

dunno about meeting place - if we are cruising to dandenongs then probably somewhere near dandenong

actually how about the hungry jacks / kfc carpark at hallam on the cnr of pronces hwy and hallam belgrave rd (opposite the hallam pub).

Then we can just cruise straight up hallam belgrave road and to the dandenongs. Then i reckon we could head to mt dandenong and stop off for a while (weather permitting). Then down to monbulk emerald way like pearly suggested maybe and finish off cruising down through ferntree gully area.

Sounds like a good route. Should be an awesome day, weather permiting of course.

The corner that got me was somewhere on the way to emerald...nice hairpin.

#19 ·
any idea on time? just after lunch probably - or do we want to meet for lunch? hows 1pm sound, that way we can do it either way!

im about to leave so i wont be able to log back on. Can someone keep me posted with what time is decided on?

my number for those that dont know already is 0407 876 931

catch ya all on sunday! :hy:

#24 ·
LoL and I thought I was the only one here from w'bool... obviously not...

you're right about all the commo-whores, seems to be majority of the cars driven round here are commo's - saw one with the bonnet smashed up the other night getting towed to the smash repairs by a couple of others (only one was towing, but they basically had a convoy setup going, would have been funnier if it was towed by a ford, I woulda taken a photo heh)

more and more ricers getting silvias and skylines here too now, not enough fords...

not that it's an overly bad thing; means ours stand out when they're done up ok (not that mine is just yet, but it'll get there)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.