Ford Forums banner

*Next Drag Race Meet*

6K views 72 replies 18 participants last post by  The Goodz 
#1 ·
Hey guys and Gals.

I have had a discussion with a few people as to when the next drag meet is going to be held. The original plan was to have a large official meet toward the end of the year.

However, I was thinking that a few people might be wanting to take advantage of the cold mornings/days before summer hits.

Since MADNC8 and RMYEARS are the current Vic meet reps I'll leave the decision up to them, however I just wanted to find out if anyone was interested in having a small meet.

I'm suggesting Sunday October 5th.

Any input would be great.

Simon

#5 ·
i might head up depending on the $$$ situation.

#8 ·
If I can arrange to have the day off work I'll probably come along. It also depends on whats happening with my car. I'm not keen on driving all the way there if I have the new diff without the T5. But, I'll wait and see what's happening closer to the date.

Ash

#14 · (Edited)
TBO240: only the wagon would be eligible for the top 5 list, but we'd love to see the new car in action all the same. We could perhaps seperate six and V8 models in which case the wagon would easily be in the top 5 V8s. :s5

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this. I may break all records for the slowest time. :angel:

#16 ·
Re: Re: *Next Drag Race Meet*

Jack_Travis said:
TBO240: only the wagon would be eligible for the top 5 list, but we'd love to see the new car in action all the same. We could perhaps seperate six and V8 models in which case the wagon would easily be in the top 5 V8s. :s5

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this. I may break all records for the slowest time. :angel:
i,ll claim the fastest wagon title

#17 ·
i think i'm slowest car atm :D
u have to be worse then a 17.2 for a BEST time ;)

#20 ·
Yeah, Zantasuken's EF managed a 16.6 on the same day as mine, shows what a difference Dual Fuel makes.

#22 ·
i'll load up the car next time :D
ur stereo will weigh u down a bit :)

#26 ·
Please make it the 4th, cos ill come up, then next weekend is Bathurst

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.