Ford Forums banner

Meet your NSW Rep ;)

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  ElwoodBlues 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

Since Ive been appointed as the NSW rep I thought my trip to Sydney/Newcastle trip might be a great way to put faces to names.

There is a cruise planned in conjunction with the 3fb section of fordforums.com from Sydney to Newcastle on Sat 26th September.

Please dont think this cruise is only for 3fb nor only the other sections of the fordforums, you guys are all more than welcome to join my kids & myself on the cruise & BBQ we have planned.

In my role as NSW rep I am hoping to maybe bridge the gap a little but still have our seperate cruises & fun as well and as I do live a fair way out in the middle of nowhere I figured this might be a great chance to meet everyone. Lets face it we're all FORD enthusists & should enjoy each others cars under that banner, even if its only for 1 or 2 cruises a year with them & still have our own eseries crusies as well.

Heres the link to the details http://www.fordforums.com/showthread.php?t=47824

I know Tim(Zantetsuken) is going & I hope to see as many E Series cars there as possible .......

Cheers
Lisa

:fairy

See less See more
#2 ·
For sure I am going! Can't wait!

If you're an E-series or Ford fan, please come along! This cruise already has a number of people attending, meet some of the faces behind the names and turn up!

The distance is roughly 2hrs drive from Sydney (one way), depending on what sort of fun winding roads are chosen, plus time for a BBQ!

Get outside and enjoy the fresh spring air!

Hope to see you there.... Tim

#7 ·
Cant wait to see you guys there, Please make sure you keep an eye on that link to make sure there are no changes to our crusie.

I will be offline from tonight as I will be on my way down to the big smoke..... I will try to get to a net cafe or something to make sure all is ok ;)

#9 ·
Hey guys,

Well I'm back from the big smoke & I must say I was a little dissapointed in the turn up of E Series guys on this cruise...... Tim .....matey you are a legend .....

Zantetsuken was the only E Series member to turn up .......

If cruises arnt what you want let me know ......

I only suggested this crusie as I thought it would be a great way for us to get together & I know it wasnt the lack of notice ......was it the fact I combined it with the others ??????

If this is the case let me know ......... If its not the case & you guys just dont like having fun on cruises let me know ........

Basically I'm asking what the hell you guys want me, as your NSW rep, to do ..........what do you guys want to do ...........maybe another thread is needed for this .......but I will say, when I was in Sydney I noticed too many really nice E Series cars ...far too many for our club to be limited to 2 of us on a cruise.......WE need to get off our arses & make our club what it should be .......the place for all E Series Owners to enjoy our cars

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.