Ford Forums banner

Better Half dinged my Cougar

3K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Rustyfords 
#1 ·
Guess it had to happen sooner or later, my better half decided to take out some poor biker in my 70 cougar, damage to the bike, minimal, fixed it up in less than 1/2 hour, damage to biker, nothing, made a new friend, he collects and fixes up old Jaguars, damage to my car, thats another story, I thought they made these cars tough in the old days :fraz:
Anyway I tried to post a picture of it the other day but for some reason I was not permitted to, so going to try again, if this does not work, I give up. :)
Hmm, still not working, let me try something else..........okay its not the Fierwall, off to Admin. I go.

#3 ·
I think I may have solved it.

Attachments

#4 ·
I was not logged in, ??. :)

#5 ·
But.......*sniff sniff* it does not seem to want to show.
I give up, L. SVT......HELP...............LOL

#7 ·
LOL, yeah sorry, guess I had to break it to you guys somehow, but thats why I wrote that on there, cos' I can just imagine a guys first reaction, seeing a woman behind the wheel of a really loud V8, LHD as well [we are RHD here] and thinking to himself, typical woman driver - why don't they stick to mini's. Also helped to speed up the repair process, I won't leave my car at a bodyshop, too many midnight mechanics around, so I had to take the fender off myself and that - roughly translated - means he had to take it off . . . . . . . with a bit of help from me, altho the comments I got were really funny, one guy even offered to beat him up for me.

#9 ·
The smash, or beating him up, LOL

#10 ·
Dayle - your not a man - i'm shocked

BTW - does Steve know you've posted his damage on 3 sites. Be careful if he asks you if you want to go out in the boat

#11 · (Edited)
ROFLMAO, Leon. Yes Stephen does know, he thinks its a big joke, he would. Now - if I had pranged his cougar - can you imagine the reaction. And BTW its in 5 forums, not 3. You think I am going to keep a juicy bit of news like this just to me, no ways..................he is going to go down in history as the guy who smashed Ruby. Anyway the fender is all fixed now, but I want to respray her so going to take her in on Monday, I will be forced to leave her there, not happy about it, but I told the guy I had engraved my name on all the engine parts.
He has got a really good panel beater working for him at he moment and I want him to work on her before he goes off the wagon, or is that on the wagon, anyway, he did a great job on the fender, he really likes old.............sorry.....classic cars........... and hopefully he will do her proud. Now, about the colour, here we go again. I am thinking mica pearl, maybe BMW Cardoba [sp] red, with additional magenta pearl in it, I want her to look like a loud, mean, b*tching, feminine car, kinda like her owner. LOL

BTW - he could not pay me enough to go out on that boat, not with those engines

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.