Ford Forums banner

Focus on TV - Channels ten's Crashburn

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Timmeh 
#1 ·
I noticed a little Ford product placement including the Focus which is very much in the style of Jen Garner in Alias.

Seeing a nice shiny new BA Fairmont parked out the front of the house (Channels Ten's Crashburn on Monday nights for those of you who have not heard of it), I saw this bright blue Focus in the driveway and lo and behold, it's a stock Blue Flame 3 door Zetec. Very very nice!!!! She's in her mid thirties and fits the headstrong comfortable lifestyle woman who is now seemingly independent because of her husband and her splitting up.

Then a little later in the show you see Catherine McClements (who plays Rosie) pull up in front of her husbands house from side on, the little focus gets a clear full screen shot, hits it's brakes and skids to a stop, she gets out and runs off leaving the door open on the car and making you all see it pretty darn clearly!!!!!!!

Nice to see the Focus on Channel Ten which has great exposure to youth and which reinforces the Channel Nine ads of the Focus I saw more than once during the late news tonight, not to mention the new FPV GT ad I also saw..... bout bloody time!!!!!!!!

#2 ·
Yeah it is good to see Channel 10 and Ford have a little agreement going. Too bad I never watch any of their shows...if they could strike a deal with Stingers then maybe I would be a little happier.

#3 ·
Then there's the Channel 7 - Blue Heelers XR8... top stuff!!!!

#4 ·
It is annoying for me, I never watch any of the shows that have Fords prominently placed in them like Blue Heelers, McLeod's Daughters (who would watch that!), Crashburn, White Collar Blue.

#6 ·
I watched in despair (but a vaguely sick curiosity too) as the Alias bird and her buddies destroyed a 4 door blue flame-ish (the yank color is slightly darker) Focus, hope no more come to any greif!!

Can't hurt resale of alive ones tho, maybe, haha!

Tim!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.