Ford Forums banner

hi i am new here i have a 95 P71

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Crownvic_Dan 
#1 ·
hi everyone i am new here and i just wanted to ask about some info on my car i just got basically its a 1995 red Police Interceptor. i know the basics its a 4.6 liter V8 16 valve 3.27 rear end with traclock 15inch steel rims. if anyone knows how much hp i really got that would be great and any small changes that i can do to it to give it maybe alil more. and if anyone knows of 15inch 5 spoke rims that will fit my car that would be great. thanks

#3 ·
Also your car has a aluminum drive shaft,HD Bushings,Shocks-springs,swaybars,frame,Motor oil,tranny and power strering coolers.Police chip,HD cooling fan and i think you may have the secondary electric fan as well.The trannys are supost to be more improved over stock CV's also.Bigger breaks front and back.This is all i could think of off the top of my head.If Herm was with us he could tell u all u need to or want to know.As far as HP and TQ I have read 220 HP and 275-285 ft-lb of TQ.These cars have a very good power to waight rato.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.