Ford Forums banner

focus recirculation mode

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  fordel 
#1 ·
hi guys, sorry but here is another question from me. before i prepare to drive my focus right into the dealer's front door can someone pleae confirm for me that:

if you leave the recirculation mode on before you turn off the engine, does it stay on when you start your car again? my one is off after i start the car again even though that i didn't turn it off before i switch off the engine.

i don't know if this is a feature or a glich, i'm sending my car back again to fix the rattle and stability issues next week, so appreciated if anyone could confirm this for me so i can take this problem with me to the dealer.

#10 ·
sniper545 said:
It turns off when you turn the car off; Also, when you select to blow your windscreen, it will also turn off, and it won't turn back on automatically if you select it to blow anywhere else.
That's my observation

Correction, the recirc if selected, will turn off if you use the front screen demist setting, but will turn back on automatically when you bring it back to either floor or face level.

#11 · (Edited)
oh well, its not all that hard to press the button, im used to it with the TC nowdays so one more wont hurt hehe

thread hijack just ever so slightly

as i dont have my manual yet...grrrr damn ford........ when i turn the ignition to ACC.. there is a gauge on my dash where the oil pressure/temp is that looks like a snowflake and changes from orange to red to off... doesnt come on when i turn ac or anything on, can someone tell me what this is please

Oh as well if you could the dahs light thingo of the pic that looks like a gear with an ! in it

Cheers

Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.