Ford Forums banner

Help Needed By All Ba Owners

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  burnsi 
#1 ·
BA Engine Control Management/ POSSIBLE REPROGRAMMING CAPABILITY

Hello there,

I am calling on on BA Falcon owners to see if I can get a lending hand as we might have a break through with E.C.M. reflashing capablility.

What I require if possible is a photograph of the tag that is stuck on the side or top of the Engine Control Module, or any other identification on the ECM.

If you don't have a camera then a detailed explaination of what is written on there would be good.

Also with this info could you tell me what Year/ Month and Body and Engine/Drivetrain combination you also have.

This info will help to let me know just how many catch codes are out there. Please send any info to me at BPT@norcom.net.au

All I can say at this stage is....

GIVE THE POWER TO THE PEOPLE..

Thanx

Barry

See less See more
#2 ·
good luck with it. Each process will have an associated page table consisting of 64 16-bit entries located in the cpu.

here are just a few....

Architecture Overview/ Visible Registers /Control Lines / APaging addressing/ Modes Instruction Set /Address Manipulation/ Arithmetic Ops/ System Software /Conventions/Ops/ Memory Map
cpu1 - IDlE interface
lod5 - Heartbeat interrupt
cheers.

#6 ·
Any news on how they are goin Barry?
Cheers....Nath

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.