Ford Forums banner

Next Years 2005 Summernats

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  RaceCraft 
#1 ·
Is anyone interested in going in a big group & hiring out a few camp spots.

We could get people coming from all over Australia for this one.

We just need to start organising it so as to secure a camp spot & tickets.

Anyone interested post here.

Cheers

#4 ·
Thanks Pearly.

I know it is nearly a year away but things like accomodation & stuff like that need to organised earlyu so you can get a good place & not some shit hole.

I will leave it for a few more weeks until more people, if any reply, say that they are interested.

If not I guess I will be going with the missus.

Cheers

#5 ·
I'm there every year in a grouse spot with plenty of other people having a great time.

Not many ford.forumers, but plenty of us entrants with fords in our camp spot (about 4) and a few holden's and vals', and a chev.

It's a great event when you can avoid the absolute fukcwit pizzed portion of wakners that show up there. :)

#7 ·
I think they are trying to stop all the drunken idiots coming as a few elite cars got damaged at the last on.

They are trying really hard to make it a place where you can take your family.

Well, I will have a chat to steve & see if we can make something official.

Cheers

#9 ·
Keep us posted on this one, after attending 2004 we are all hot to trot for 2005 at least 5 cars & ten bods.

Suggestion should see if we can get a group deal on GOLD PASSES as I & the other half got the sh#ts big time with not being able to get a good look at sweet f### A!

Regard`s J Gilbie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.