Ford Forums banner

The Wagon

3K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  botch 
#1 ·
I borrowed a mates digital camera and took some more shots of the wagon....

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Very tidy! :thumbup: And a great space in the boot for resonance and standing waves from the subs!! :D I also like the painted airbox, nice touch.

#10 ·
EF_XR8_KID said:
nice wagon, whats it like to drive in the wet?
Its fun in the dry let alone the wet !!.. and ive got my g/f's fingernail marks in the passenger door to prove it. :D

#12 ·
Sweeet Sweeet wagon! Almost good enough to make me consider buying a wagon when I next upgrade vehicles ;) :D I guess I could fit in all the gear I need to cart stuff to and from uni easily and safely over a sedan, and I wouldn't need to buy a slim lid for it cos it wasn't a ute... hmmmmm :nuts:

#13 ·
It has heaps of room... i helped a mate move house with it.. 2 loads.. queen bed(no matress), weight bench, tv's and tons of boxes.... and thats with the subs still in.
It also comes in handy when you need somewhere to sleep... the first night i got it me and the g/f slept in it (eventually :D ) and there was plenty of room.... I can vouch for quality of Fords leaf springs too. :D

#14 ·
eb_5litre,

Nice piccies there, guys i can vouch for your wagon as i've seen it in the metal, it is very very nice especially because it's in Ghia trim, can't get the ghia trim in the wagon these days. It's got nearly every creature comfort available. Hehehe i also envy the big donk under the bonnet.

Aye mate, we should start the Falcon Wagon car club of NSW, what do ya think?????
:p :p :p :p

#15 ·
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
eb_5litre,

Nice piccies there, guys i can vouch for your wagon as i've seen it in the metal, it is very very nice especially because it's in Ghia trim, can't get the ghia trim in the wagon these days. It's got nearly every creature comfort available. Hehehe i also envy the big donk under the bonnet.

Aye mate, we should start the Falcon Wagon car club of NSW, what do ya think?????
:p :p :p :p

Sounds like an idea... although i'm not even a member of the tickford club yet.

hmmm... i wonder how many of us fanatic wagon drivers are out there???

#19 ·
Yeap i'm in, :D :D :D Sounds like a good name, by the looks of things the residing members so far are 3. :p :p

eb_5litre,
I know of another guy who's in the tickford car club and owns an EF Fairmont wagon. Theres bound to be more.
:cool:

#20 ·
botch ducks for cover, now ashamed to be seen after looking at pics of immaculate Eb ghia interior. :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
mines filthy!

G
#21 ·
Another wagon driver!

Im driving a dropped AU2 futura (wannabe Fairmont)
its got the tickford rear leaf springs and 1in lowering blocks also
the front is using the xr6 shock and low king springs. A full exhaust just got put on the backburner as i had a wee little accident with the back of a 4x4 towbar however it shal be done!
All us wagon drivers should organise a cruse somewhere! im pretty sure a few modded wagons would turn some heads!

#22 ·
1LOW-AU2,

Good to see another doneup wagon owner on board. I agree with you there mate, a few done up schmick falcon wagons goin for a cruise would definitly catch attention. Well thats 4 in the panel wagon club now. :D :D :D

Well if we get more falcon wagon drivers we should definitly organise a cruise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.