Ford Forums banner

Kangaroo Hood Ornament

4K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  Dark_Horse 
#1 ·
Yesterday morning a friend of mine was on his way to work when he had a close encounter of the Kangaroo kind in his BA Pursuit Ute. Unfortunatley the Ute didn't fair very well. As a result, the Ute is now having some body work done. Thankfully, he wasn't hurt, just a shame about his ute. It could have been worst. The roo came very close to crushing the cabin.

the 1st photo is of the ute i took just the other day, and the next is one taken after the roo worked his magic.

See less See more
#11 ·
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
What a shame...bloody nice Ute...may I ask if the Roo survived? Can't help it, I'm a member of the WWF (World Wildlife Foundation)...LOL

Ok, now shoot me.

#16 ·
Damn poor car and poor roo! Do we have any animals in Oz that wont trash your car as a result of a chance encounter?

#22 ·
Good to see the "crumple zones" doing their job. Pity about the roo, he must of been ****en huge, which would of made him a real old fella.

#26 ·
Fair hit! This kangaroo must've been of the size Qantas use to trace the outline onto the tails of their aircraft.

I'm glad your mate is ok, damn about the 'roo, bugger about that ute.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.