Ford Forums banner

The reason for my absence....

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  MADNC_8 
#1 ·
Hi guys. Well the Qld members may have noticed that I had dissapeared for a while. The reason is simple really. I have to sell my baby. :(

My employer has issued me with a company vehicle. Yes, I have gone back to the dark side, it's a Commodore. I will however get a new BA early next year so its not all bad.

Anyway, thanks to the Qld members that I have met and had discussions with. Its been heaps of fun.

By the way, if anyone wants to give my Futura a new home, I will have an ad in the For Sale section and you can view pics here http://www.fordgallery.com/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/12908

I have just fitted new 225 Bridgestone Potenza's. Selling with RWC and about 2 months rego.

Anyway, take care guys. Thanks once again.

#2 ·
oh no another goes to the darkside for 1 year :(
how much you want for that ed?

#4 ·
just put ford badges all over it, piss on holden stickers, the good old hope our luck doesnt end now bumpersticker, and get those series 2 calais wheels on it (the ones that are identical to the AU 2 XR8 rims), and you'll feel right at home.

oh not to mention the EAFALCON.COM stickers and the Fordforums stickers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.