Ford Forums banner

Pictures Of My EF Fairmont Ghia V8

4K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Tracey 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Oh man, that's a very nice ride! I have a soft spot for beasts like yours. Just a few points... have you considered clear side indicators (can you get them for the EFs?), removing mud flaps? removing the sun shade on the rear?

Also what springs are you running?

#4 ·
Thanks for the nice comments guys =)

I havent seen clear indicator side lenses for ef's before so i do not know if they exist.

The Nanna shade stays at it keeps car cooler in summer, and i like the look with the mudflaps on =)

The springs are standard springs at the moment but will eventually come off and King Superlow springs will be inplace.

The rims are Speedy G-Force Chrome 17" with 235x45 kumho tyres.

#7 ·
Spewin, the gallery is down for maintainence at the moment.

You can get clear indicators for EF's. There is a guy on FF who says he sells them, although when I PM'ed him a few times, he said he was too busy.

The other option is to get a pair of NF/NL or EL Farirmont/Ghia side indicator surrounds, and a pair of NF/NL clear indicators. I have done it to my car recently, and it looks a thousand times better.

Have you had it on a dyno, or at the drags??

The mudflaps will be coming off whether you take them off or not when you fit superlows......

#12 ·
thats what I like to see, a white fairmont ghia V8, just Like I have :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.