Ford Forums banner

Guess Who Got To Drive A V8 Supercar

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  galaxy xr8 
#1 ·
Yes, that's right... ME!

AND I've got a certificate to prove it. I guess that's the perks of busting your ass for a national magazine. Make sure you get the next edition of Performance Ford on July 27 to read the story and see a few more pics.

See less See more
#6 ·
You get to the end of the straight and still haven't started braking or shifting back and your like "**** am I gunna stop or what?" then suddenly its hard on the brakes and back a gear and away you go again. I got my ass kicked HARD for flat shifting
( old drag racing habit ) but got that out of my system by the third lap. Had a moment at the end of the straight on my last lap, but somehow managed to get back into it.

#9 ·
You lucky bastard,if I could drive,I'd be jealous.My son did get to drive in a rally car while he was on holidays in the UK,he had a blast doing it.The instructor said out of all the people he'd had through the course,he was the best and could actually make it in racing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.