Ford Forums banner

ozzyjims BA XR8

4K views 33 replies 24 participants last post by  ozzyjim 
#1 ·
Well our fellow FF member ozzyjim has just driven out in his brand new BA XR8 sedan with leather, premium sound and sunroof.

Happy driving Jim!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Congrats mate! Ive just actioned a new savings plan that will see me owning a brand new XR8 (whatever model that may be) for my 25th bday present to myself in almost exactly 2 yrs. Cant wait already LOL!

#7 ·
Thanks guys:) Ive just got home now after visiting about 20 friends and family members:)

Obviously im loving this, its a HUGE difference after the rexy! The power, the bulge....im hooked:) A catback will have to do for now galaxy, but the future holds a lot more stuff:)

Anyway, im supposed to bloody sleep now!! How am i supposed to do that?!

Cheers
Jim

ps. a huge thanks to RATT and Peter Warren Smithfield for looking after me, a great effort guys:)

#8 ·
Hi Mate,

Congrates on your purchase, very very nice ride there. By the way, did you drive down the M4 at around 5:45pm this evening? I may have saw you.

#9 ·
Yes i did do the m4 trip at that time mate, most likely me (i just dont see many red XR8's), pretty weird hey:). I stuck to the left and middle lane as i just stepped out of a rexy and this is a huge/powerful car that i have to get used to.

Cheers
Jim

#11 ·
congratulations Jim
good choice with a sunroof it gives you somewere to put your woodie whilst your out cruseing

regards
rod

#13 ·
i like the vixen, dont see enough of them..
very nice Jim enjoy, will take a few klm's before you get all the grunt...

#14 ·
Thanks again guy's:) Im really stoked and are on quite a high!!!

Rodderz, its an auto mate, ive just stepped out of a rexy and i dont want to change gears ever again lol, as soon as its run in ill be sure to test it down the strip!

Rod, that sunroof is for the heads mate (ducks a wifey book missile)

CDDA, i love the auto so far, so many different modes! The only noise is from drive to reverse etc..
And yes, there is only one:)

XRFPV8, i cant wait to unleash the grunt:)

Cheers
Jim

#16 ·
the more I see that color the more I like it ...Congrats mate.........

#17 ·
i like that colour hey, very catching

#21 ·
very nice mate i love the color vixen red i got my xr6 sedan about 3months ago in the same color as with yours i went the sunroof + i got 20% window tint done set it of just nice and as with my ute i got the crome strip done all round ill try and get some pic up soon

#25 ·
Another happy customer of RATT and Peter Warren Smithfield.
I was there in the morning buying a FPR shirt.

Love the XR8 mate and love the colour too. One day i'll own an XR8, but still love my XR6T.

ENJOY!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.